My parents are watching the Avengers downstairs and it was just at the part with Loki and Tony in the tower and so I ran upstairs, grabbed my Thor helmet, grabbed my dad’s hammer and burst into the room and went “I WILL SAVE YOU, PEOPLE OF EARTH!” and ran away.
+ how it should have ended
+ iron man
+ black widow
+ captain america
How it Should Have Ended: The Avengers
- Elsa: Put away your tools and come in for lunch, sweetie.
- Chris: YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN!?
- Kaitlin: I THORoughly enjoyed the Avengers. Lokily I got to see it in theatres.
- Me: There was a Stark contrast in quality between the online and theatre versions... I missed so much the first time it was hawkward.
I acquired a robot notebook, a Hawkeye bobblehead, and a Captain America bobblehead from HMV.
No Loki sadly.
more of jadefyre’s follow forever
Here comes a funny little story. I was following this girl named dancingchinchilla. I reblogged and liked a lot of her things, but we never talked or anything. Occasionally I would go through the blogs I follow, deleting a few that I decided I could live without. Once in a while hers came up for consideration because we never really interacted, but I decided against it.
Then, I was a few days away from my next round of going through the blogs when she followed me back! She was like, “I’m not sure why I didn’t do this sooner!” and we became buds after that and I’m really glad I delayed because now we have this awesome reblog-ationship and reblog all of each other’s stuff :D She has since changed her name, so without further adieu, I present to you a Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Avengers fan who is awesome and wonderful:
+ tony stark
+ iron man
+ alsjfasf feelings
+ the avengers
+ perfect tags are perfect
follow the above awesome person if:
- you like seeing wonderful usernames on your dash
- you like tom hiddleston (and I’m warning you, you’d better like Tom Hiddleston)
- you like the avengers in general
- you are awesome