Jane Foster Week Day One: Jane + Science
"I am so taking this apart"
What should have happened in this scene.
Loki of Sass-gard
It was his real hair in this movie and I love it.
#this is my favorite because asgardians are so OOOHHH MIDGARDIANS COULDNT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND OUR TECHNOLOGY THEY THINK ITS MAGIC AHAHAHAHA O#OOHHH HOW QUAINT THEY’RE SO SIMPLE#and jane is just like NNNNOPE
stuff I never posted: this Cap and Thor as Jaeger pilots commission (I forgot whose it was, sorry!!)
"Thor likes this grocery store. We think it might have something to do with the carts. :)"
- Odin: Loki, son, I need to talk to you.
- Loki: Yes, Father?
- Odin: You are becoming a young man. There are some things in your past that may come to light and your mother and I haven't told you before in fear it would upset you.
- Loki: ... Yes?
- Odin: At the final battle of Jotunheim, I found an infant. It was small and malnourished - a child Laufey sought not to claim for its power was in magic, not in physical strength.
- Loki: ...
- Odin: I took you from that battle, son, and your mother and I have loved you ever since.
- Loki: Sssso... this is why you prefer Thor.
- Odin: This is why I spend so much more time with Thor, yes. He is like me in that he has a temper to be tamed and physical strength he allows to take over when that anger boils over. Your mother is talented with magic and is clever with words as you are. Me being more like Thor doesn't make me love you any less than I love him.
- Loki: ... Does Thor know?
- Odin: He will if you wish him to.
- Loki: We aren't family, then.
- Odin: You are my son by love as your mother is my wife by marriage. Blood means little in the way of kin.
- Loki: But I can't become king of Asgard.
- Odin: ... Which is another reason I spend so much time with your headstrong brother as he'll eventually have to do public speaking outside of 'thor swing hammer' and he doesn't have the gilded tongue you do.
- Loki: Ah. Well. ... Okay.
- Odin: Okay?
- Loki: Okay. ... So he isn't your favorite?
- Odin: Your mother is my favorite.
- and thus the entire movie line was avoided.